Monday, September 6, 2010

9.6.10 Day #1

Welcome to My Turbo Fire Experience! I decided to make a blog about this because I have ALWAYS struggled with my weight and I am hoping that through my weight loss journey that I can encourage someone out there to get up and get healthy, hopefully the choose Turbo Fire! :o) Throughout my posts PLEASE feel free to ask questions about Turbo Fire or ANYTHING pertaining to weight loss and eating healthy! :o) I don't know A TON about eating healthy but if I don't have the answer I will ask my Beachbody Coach and she for sure will! :o) Thank you for checking this out! :o)

*STARTING WEIGHT*

209.7 lbs (My height is 5'9")

*STARTING MEASUREMENTS*

Bust: 46.5 inches
Waist: 38 inches
Hips: 45.5 inches

*My left and right side of my body is identical in width aside from my forearm...hence the (L) and (R) next to forearm :)

Bicep: 13.5 inches
Forearm: (L) 10.5 inches (R) 11 inches
Thigh: 24.5 inches
Calf: 17 inches
Ankle: 9.5 inches
Wrist: 6.5 inches

This is SO very embarrassing to have this on the internet for everyone to see, but it is my goal to help someone out there who has struggled with weight their whole life and is ready for a change...Turbo Fire IS that change! :o) Welcome to my Turbo Fire Weight Loss Journey!!! HERE I GO!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment